HONY Extrusion Molding
Definition: Extrusion refers to a molding method in which a plasticized uniform plastic is forced through a die to form a continuous product having a constant cross section by means of extrusion of a screw or a plunger.
● High production efficiency - continuous operation
● Low investment in equipment
● Production technology is easy to master
● Can be integrated production
● Wide application range and variety of products: Raw material system: plastic, rubber, fiber Product variety: pipe, rod, board, wire, film, profile, etc. Application areas: oil, natural gas transportation, building materials, clothing, etc.
Applicable resin materials: most thermoplastics and some thermosetting plastics, such as PVC, PS, PMMA, ABS, PC, PE, PP, PA, acrylic resin, epoxy resin, phenolic resin and melamine resin.
Application: Pipes, plates, sheets, bars, profiles and so on with a constant cross section and continuous length.
Extruder structure and working process
Main types and classification of extruders
●According to location, can be divided into vertical and horizontal
●According to the purpose, it can be divided into molding extruder,
Mixing granulation extruder and feed feeding extruder
●According to the number of screws, it can be seen that there is no screw extruder,
Single screw extruder, twin screw extruder and multi-snail Rod extruder
●According to whether the exhaust is divided, it can be divided into vented extruder
And non-vented extruders
●According to the screw speed, it can be divided into ordinary extruder, high speed extruder and
ultra high speed extruder.
Machine head and die: The machine head is
the transition between the die and the barrel.
The die is the molded part of the cross
section of the product. If the die and the head
are a whole,they are generally referred to as the machine head.
The components of the nose and die:
Filter, perforated plate, splitter, core, die, neck
Profile extrusion case: